One-stop Vue scaffolding tool
iBiu was developed based on iView-cli
I'd like to thank iView-Cli's developers very much
Common scaffolding needs
- Create a project directory structure
- Create configuration items (including webpack configuration items, gitignore, etc.)
- According to the settings to create packgejson
Pain point have been solved
- Create page directories based on the JSON array provided by the user, and the structure is consistent with the JSON
- Create various pages to their respective directories based on the JSON array provided by the user.
- Create a route configuration item based on the user-supplied json array and register the page with the route.
Means: When faced with a larger vue project, you no longer have to go to register router one by one painfully! ! !
- Click New Project
- Select the library you want to configure
- Paste you need to create the directory JSON format please refer to this format
- Click Create Project
- Open the directory after creation
npm run dev