An alternative to an alternative YouTube frontend which is efficient by design.
Piped-redesign is an attempt to redesign Piped to be more space-efficient, rational and good-looking.
As a byproduct, the code is also much cleaner, dysfunctional patterns and paradigms have been replaced with clean, beautiful code :).
- No Ads
- No Tracking
- Infinite Scrolling
- 4K support
- No connections to Google's servers
- Playing just audio
- Playlist support
- Captions support
- Search Suggestions
- Livestreams support with a quality selector
- Support for IOS
- Preferences saved locally
- Multi-region loadbalancing
- Performant by design, designed to handle 1000s of users concurrently
- PWA support
- Improving UI
- Integration with SponsorBlock
- Integration with LBRY
- 8K support
- Update screenshots
Join the Libera Chat channel #piped-material via IRC or Matrix.
The original parent repository documentation can be found at https://piped-docs.kavin.rocks (accessible via IPNS as well).
To donate and for support, see TeamPiped/piped