Pagekit is a modular and lightweight CMS built with Symfony components and Vue.js.
- Homepage - Learn more about Pagekit
- Documentation - User and developer guides
- @pagekit - Get the latest buzz on Twitter
- Google+ Community - Share news and latest work
- Discord Chat - Join the developer chat on Discord
- Forum - Get help on the unofficial Pagekit-forum
Download release (recommended)
- Download the latest release.
- Extract the archive and copy the extracted folder to your webserver.
- Open the extracted url in your browser, i.e.
http://localhost/pagekitand follow the installer.
Install from source
If you want to run the current development version, you can install Pagekit from source.
Pagekit offers a set of commands to run usual tasks on the command line. You can see the available commands with
Finding bugs, sending pull requests, translating Pagekit or improving our docs - any contribution is welcome and highly appreciated. To get started, head over to our contribution guidelines. Thanks!