Peregrine CMS (PER:CMS) is a Head Optional, API First Content Management System based on Apache Sling. It uses VueJS for the administration interface and can use any type of rendering (server side, react, vuejs, etc) for client facing websites.
To get started with Peregrine CMS you can use our command line tool:
npm install percli -g percli server install
After the installation is complete a browser window opens (you may have to refresh the window). You can log in to Peregrine CMS with
admin/admin as credentials.
To set up your own site in Peregrine CMS have a look at our quickstart guide.
Please visit peregrine-cms.com for more information
Installation in AEM
Peregrine CMS can now be installed on AEM.
To do that do the following:
- Start AEM
- Go to the root folder of Peregrine CMS source
- Build and install with
mvn clean install -P installAEM
- Go to the System Console Config Manager: /system/console/configMgr
- Search for 'CSRF Filter'
- Edit that service (click on the pencil icon on the right or just click on the row)
- Remove 'POST' from the list of Filter Methods
- Save the changes
- Open the Admin folder on the URL: http://localhost:4502/content/admin.html
As of now there is not replication support from within Peregrine on AEM.
Note: If you run AEM on another port than 4502 use the sling.port property to override it like
mvn clean install -P installAEM -Dsling.port=4503
- headwire.com, Inc