With analytical inspection of daily and hourly count of matches you get.
The API access is blocked somehow
Instructions below are tested with NodeJS v7.7.2 and works with yarn package manager as well.
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:9080 npm run dev # build electron application for production npm run build # lint all JS/Vue component files in `src/` npm run lint
- Fixing the unevenly taken screenshots
- A profile settings screen to update photos and other profile information.
- A map picker to fake the geolocation.
- Making more sense of the "Analyze" tab. (Your ideas appreciated)
- Boost functionality.
- Rewind for the latest swiped card.
This software mainly uses code from these open source packages.