vue+meteor is a set of packages to help you create awesome apps quickly and efficiently with two great web technologies:
Quick Packages Links
Here is a list of recommended packages for developping a meteor+vue app:
vue-meteor-tracker(meteor tracker integration)
akryum:vue-component(vue component files)
vuejs:blaze-integration(integrate Vue and Blaze)
vue-supply(use reactive data & automatic subscriptions in components and vuex store)
Declarative subscriptions and meteor reactive data
It allows you to write your components in this format with hot-reloading support.
Routing for Vue 2.x and Meteor using vue-router.
Use apollo in your vue component!
Very easy way to render your frontend on the server automatically when a user first loads the app.
Render Blaze templates in Vue components and the other way around!
Features & Roadmap
Currently supported and possible future features (in no particular order) are:
- Declarative subscriptions and meteor reactive data
- Single-file components (.vue) with basic support of
- Instant Hot-reloading of components
<style>in .vue files
- Less official integration in .vue files
- Sass official integration in .vue files
- Stylus official integration in .vue files
<template>in .vue files
- Jade official integration in .vue file
<script>in .vue files
- Coffeescript official integration in .vue files
- Apollo client integration
- Easy routing with vue-router out-of-the-box integration & fast-render
- Easy localization with vue-i18n out-of-the-box integration, auto-detection, server-side injection and key-in-hand ui
- Easy state management with vuex integration
- Use Blaze templates in your vue app
<style>in .vue files
- Typescript support in .vue files
- Server-side rendering
srcattribute support in
- Apollo Server-side rendering
- Meteor 1.5 code-splitting
Track the project progress here.
This project is very much a work-in-progress, so your help will be greatly appreciated! Feel free to contribute by opening a PR or an issue (but check before if the topic already exists).
Clone this repository and the demo project and type in the demo project directory:
ln -s ../vue-meteor/packages packages meteor npm install meteor
LICENCE ISC - Created by Guillaume CHAU (@Akryum)