Feature Requests App (WIP)
Feature Requests is a API/SPA combo demonstrating some ways to piece together various pieces of the Laravel and Vue.js ecosystems. A fictional app for helping a company create/view client profiles, creating feature requests from those clients, and prioritizing those feature requests.
This is the frontend, the ui. You can find the backend repo here - feature-requests.
DEMO - (The data is wiped every 24 hours)
- vue-router - Router for views
- vue-resource - AJAX/Resource for communicating with API
- Vuex - Centralized state management inspired by Flux
- vue-cli Scaffold - For Webpack template
- babel - For ES2015 features including modules, promises, etc
- AdminLTE - To make it look good
$ git clone [git-repo-url] feature-requests-app $ cd feature-requests-app $ npm install $ npm run dev #served at localhost:8080 $ npm run build #production build
You'll want to change the urls to match your setup in
###Contributing Pull requests are welcome :)