- Users can create private or public games against other real-time player or against the computer by choosing color, time and type of starting, if public other users can view.
- The user customize your board and pieces to taste.
- Chat offers private chat with users connected well as file sharing in conversation and display items at that moment.
- Viewer items which are searched using filters and reproduce items made by users.
- Solving puzzles: authenticated users can solve puzzles registered in the system and add new ones, if the puzzle authorship is selected you can edit or delete.
- Load balancing work with redis. (Cooking with deepstream and nuxts)
- Load pgn file.
Install nodejs and mongodb
apt-get install nodejs-legacy npm apt-get install mongodb
git clone https://github.com/gustaYo/vue-chess.git cd vue-chess/server yarn install node server // Get the address shown on console // user test admin password yoyo
Build setup for developers
# install dependencies # use these node_modules that I share to you to work correctly https://vue-chess-dependencies-enczdtjzdy.now.sh/ wget https://vue-chess-dependencies-enczdtjzdy.now.sh/ 7z x node_modules.7z # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 yarn dev # run server in new tab cd /server yarn install node server # Change the Dev variable in main.js to true 1. var Dev = true # Accepts ssl certificate in localhost:(process.env.PORT || 3311) # build for production with minification # Change the Dev variable in main.js to false npm run build #Publish on server rm -rf server/public/static cp dist/static -r server/public/static rm server/views/client.html cp dist/index.html server/views/client.html ## Enjoy it