The sweetest library to happen to modals. Now available for Vue.js.
Install SweetModal for Vue.js through npm:
npm install sweet-modal-vue
For examples, refer to the demo page.
SweetModal should work in most major browsers:
- Safari 9+
- Firefox 20+
- Chrome 20+
- Opera 15+
- Microsoft Edge
- Fork the repository
npm run devand start hacking. You can reach the example site at
- When you're done, run one final
npm run buildcommand and commit your work for a pull request.
- tabs for indentation, 1 tab = 4 spaces
- camelCase method names
- _camelCase for private methods
- snake_case computed properties
- snake_case data
- kebab-case attributes
- arrow functions if possible
- be fully ES6 compliant!