An iOS Security Application for Jailbroken devices. It does basic checks for repos you shouldn't trust, allows one to change the ROOT and mobile password, and provides general security information about vulnerabilities you may have on your device.
This tweaks is currently in Beta 1 and it is expected to get much better with time.
While this tweak aims to aid you in getting a better security strategy on your device, this is not a real-time antivirus.
As of Beta 1 (v1.16~Beta1), the application has the following features:
- Detects the MainRepo Backdoor malware, right now there are two separate malware occurences in the wild.
- While scanning, it can detect an active SSH connection, or an attempted SSH connection via the network to your device.
- It can detect unsafe pirate repos that may have outdated, modified or otherwise not recommended tweaks. This check is done against a built-in list fetched from GitHub for ease of updating. The app does include an in-memory copy of the list to be able to work offline when there's no internet connection.
- Tells you some basic information about the overal security of the device: VPN, Location, Passcode, etc.
- Allows you to change the default ROOT and Mobile SSH password from the app itself.
- Lists major CVEs for your device / version that are actively exploited in the wild - This needs to be redone as a much larger database and it's in the PoC stage.
- Uses SHA-256 malware hashing and performs fast deep-scans which go system-wide.
More features are yet to come, this is just Beta 1.
While this application aims to help you improve your jailbreak's security, this application is not an antivirus and it doesn't perform real-time scanning as of Beta 1. Maybe in the future, I might add background scanning, however, you should still use common sense and not install tweaks from unknown sources.
This application does not collect any user identifiable data, does not send any logs or reports to my server and does not track you in any way. This application also does not include any analytics or advertisements code.
This application is completely. It's also Open-Source, but certain re-distribution rules apply. However, if you compile it for your own use, or if you wanna integrate parts of it into a bigger project of yours, feel free to. Reskins with the pure intention to redistribute the app under a different name and logo are not allowed.
If you paid for it, you have been scammed.
This application should only be downloaded from the official repo (https://isecureos.idevicecentral.com/repo) or compiled by yourself.
This application was done entirely by GeoSn0w (@FCE365), however, I'd like to credit sarahh12099 for their bad repos list that is being used in the application.
FAQ (Frequent Asked Questions)
Q: The app shows me CVE vulnerabilities. How can I fix them? A: The CVE shown are informative. You cannot fix them without updating your iOS, which of course, you shouldn't do because you will lose your jailbreak. These vulnerabilities are part of your iOS version, and many of them are the reason you can jailbreak i the first place. They are vulnerabilities nonetheless, so you should be careful.
Q: What if I wanna keep using pirated repos? A: Your choice. The app won't interfere with that and it won't delete anything.
To compile properly, you need to modify Xcode to allow you to call system() on iOS. After you modify the header, uncomment the line in iSecureOS-Security.m
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
WE STRICTLY DISALLOW CLONES WITH MODIFIED UI AND BASICALLY NO FEATURES ADDED, OR MINOR FEATURES. If your fork is a reskin and it does not contribute in any way to the iSecureOS project with features, improvements or any other user beneficial changes, it might be taken down.
In other words, if you intend to change the name of the app and the logo and slap your name in the credits, it won't cut it. If you wanna actually help with the project, open a pull request. Spawning clones of the app with different names won't help the project.