Mockingbird was designed to simplify software testing, by easily mocking any system using HTTP/HTTPS, allowing a team to test and develop against a service that is not complete or is unstable or just to reproduce planned/edge cases.
- Minimalist and easy to use UI, focused on data manipulation
- Definition of test scenarios with their respective data mocks
- Easily create new data mocks using JSON file
- On the fly data manipulation
- HTTP/HTTPS traffic inspection and analysis
- Easily spot mocked data while analyzing
- One-tap button for snapshot generation
- Snapshot replay (including ‘replay & pop’)
In order to use this tool you need MITMProxy installed through Homebrew.
Install MITMProxy if you don't already have it.
brew install mitmproxy
Oficial binaries can be found on Release Page
Follow these steps to compile:
Clone this repo to your Mac.
git clone https://github.com/Farfetch/mockingbird.git cd mockingbird/src
Install Cocoapods if you don't already have it.
sudo gem install cocoapods
Retrieve and build dependencies.
Open the workspace file in Xcode then build and run.
Documentation and tutorials can be found on Wiki Page
Read the Contributing guidelines