This swiftUI Demo is very simple & easy to understand. This swiftUI demo includes On-boarding screens, login screen, forgot password screen, sign up screen, home & logout.You can read more from Medium
In the onboard view, we used the page control with view controller and also put the next button to jump the LoginUI.
In the login view, user need to enter the credentials (Email & Password) and after completion of validation it successfully logged in it will save in user defaults.
In the Forgot password view, user need to enter Email and after completion of validation of email it will successfully dismiss.
In the Sign Up view, user need to enter user data (First Name, Last Name, Email, Contact No, Date of Birth, Password & Confirm Password ) and after completion of validation it will successfully dismiss.
In the Home view, user will get 2 tabs like (Home & Favourites). In the Home tab, user will get scrollable list & collection. In the favourites tab, user will get segments, login using combine framework, picker & user can also logout.
Table of Contents
- OnBoarding UI - Created onboarding UI, using view controllers & page control
- Login UI - It will validate login credentials, after successfully login it will save data in user defaults.
- Forgot Password UI - presented forgot password UI, using presentation mode and also validate an email.
- Sign UP UI - It will also validate with all user data,
- Tab bar (Home & favourites )
- Page controller (using view controllers)
- Navigation View
- VStack, HStack, Zstack
- Buttons (Action & Navigation)
Xcode 11.1 iOS 13 iPadOs 13
- Ray wenderlich
- Hacking with Swift
SwiftUI-Sample-App is MIT-licensed.
While there’s still a ton of information left to be discovered about SwiftUI.I hope this article has cleared up some of the major question marks. I’ll keep digging, and will report all of my new findings as soon as possible.