MeetingBar is a menu bar app for your calendar meetings (macOS 10.15+).
Integrated with Google Meet and Zoom so you can quickly join meetings from event or create ad hoc meeting.
- Download the latest version
🆕or install it from brew:
brew cask install meetingbar
- Make sure your calendar synchronized to macOS calendar
- Open the app, and if you see a warning, allow app to open from System Preferences [Security & Privacy > General > Open Anyway button].
- Go to the app Preferences and select your calendars
- Never miss your next meeting again
- Show event title in status bar (default: Yes)
- Limit title length (default: unlimited)
- Service for ad-hoc meetings (default: Google Meet)
- Use Chrome for Meet meetings (default: No)
- Show event details as event submenu (default: Yes)
- Shortcut for join next event (default: disabled)
- Shortcut for create meeting (default: disabled)
Support the creator
MeetingBar is in active development by leits. Written in Swift 5.0.
MeetingBar also uses these resources:
If you encounter any bugs or have a feature request, add an issue.