macOS system monitor in your menu bar
You can download the latest version here.
Download the file called
Stats.dmg. Open it and move the app to the application folder.
brew cask install stats
Stats currently supported on macOS 10.14 (Mojave) and higher.
Stats is an application that allows you to monitor your macOS system.
- CPU utilization
- GPU utilization
- Memory usage
- Disk utilization
- Sensors information (Temperature/Voltage/Power)
- Battery level
- Network usage
- Fans speed
- 中文 (简体) (thanks to chenguokai and Tai-Zhou)
- Türkçe (thanks to yusufozgul)
- Korean (thanks to escapeanaemia)
- German (thanks to natterstefan)
- 中文 (繁體) (thanks to iamch15542)
- Spanish (thanks to jcconca)
- Vietnamese (thanks to xuandung38)
- French (thanks to RomainLt)
- Italian (thanks to gmcinalli)
- Portuguese (Brazil) (thanks to marcelochaves95)
- Norwegian Bokmål (thanks to rubjo)
You can help by adding a new language.