This project illustrates how to use AVFoundation to build a simple audio mixer.
- Using Swift 3;
- Panning an audio bus vertically to increase/decrease its volumn;
- Panning an audio bus horizentally to position it;
- Taping an audio bus to disable/enable it;
- Long pressing an audio bus to remove it;
- You can clip the final mixed audio by draging the starting/ending line;
- Using AVAudioMix to preview the final audio and Using AVAssetExportSession to export it;
- Tapping the "Trim" button to trim the final audio automatically;
- Please use a real device to test the exporting feature.
This code is distributed under the terms and conditions of the MIT license.