Using android mobile to establish a connection with your Mac via Bluetooth low-energy (BLE), controlling Mac lock state (Lock or Unlock).
- Store the password in Mac system keychain.
- Send the UUID for lock/unlock Macbook. (other people can't control your mac)
- Without any internet access.
- Authorization with fingerprint.
- Wake and unlock when mac is sleeping. (can not work when first boot-up and manually lock by clicking your name on the status bar, and then clicking 'Login Window....'.)
- Unlock when you resume Mac by pressing a key.
- Unlock when you manually lock mac with clicking "lock screen" by keychain access in status bar. (Choose Keychain Access > Preferences, then click General. Select Show keychain status in menu bar.)
- Bluetooth 4.0+ both on Mac and Android mobile
- Mac OS X 10.10+ or MacOS 10.12
- Android 5.0+
- Download AirUnlock for MacOS. (or build from source)
- Download AirUnlock Android client. (or build from source)
- Launch AirUnlock on mac and turn on Bluetooth.
- Set up your password.
- Generate a QR-code for android mobile.
- Launch AirUnlock on Android and scan QR-code for first time.
- Control buttons will show in Notification.