What is it?
RCTOP is a simple WIP system monitoring app that runs purely on terminal and doesn't feature GUI. One can compare it to htop, but more stripped down. RCTOP is fully coded in Rust.
- Small filesize
- Shows CPU usage (system, user, interrupts, etc)
- Shows RAM usage
- Shows mounted drives and how full they are (not implemented yet)
- Shows battery level, if supported
- Shows CPU temps, if supported (not implemented yet)
Early version of the UI
To compile and run the program from source code, one needs to have Rust installed, it can be downloaded from here.
Manually cloning with GitHub
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/N1kO23/rctop/
- Go to the cloned directory
- Build dev version
cargo buildor build optimized release version
cargo build --release
- A folder called
targetshould be generated and based on build parameters the compiled binary is in