All struct and function in this crate -- crate those based on the real crates -- are entirely fictional. All celebrity code are impersonated. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be used by anyone.
Yarte stands for Yet Another Rust Template Engine, is the fastest template engine. Uses a Handlebars-like syntax, well-known and intuitive for most developers. Yarte is an optimized, and easy-to-use rust crate, with which developers can create logic around their HTML templates using conditionals, loops, rust code and template composition.
- Meta programming system with all Rust expressions, conditionals, loops or modules
- Recursion in partial at compile time
- Zero copy helpers
memcopyimplementation for render to bytes
- Render numbers with Itoa and Dtoa (thanks to dtolnay)
- A fancy-text debug mode to visualize the code generated by Yarte
- Emit snipped annotations at error
Is it really the fastest?
See it for yourself in the benchmarks!
In order to fully understand Yarte's capabilities take a look at the following documentation:
Yarte is based on all previous templates engines, syntax as well as its documentation is highly influenced by Handlebars.
Please, contribute to Yarte! The more the better! Feel free to open an issue and/or contacting directly with the owner for any request or suggestion.