Awsome BUPT Rust
A curated list of Rust codes and resources made from BUPT, including but not limited to all kinds of wheels invented by BUPTer.
If you want to contribute, please read this.
一份来自 BUPT 的精选 Rust 代码资源清单，包括但不限于各类来自 BUPTer 拿 Rust 折腾的轮子等。
Table of contents
For more codes and projects written in Rust, please take a look at rust-unofficial/awesome-rust. Here are mainly some wheels about BUPT courses and personal hobbies.
- DNS.rs — A simple DNS relay server written in Rust
- raft-kv —
⛵A basic key-value storage service with transaction and fault-tolerant in Rust.
- talent-plan — An open source training program initiated by PingCAP. It aims to create or combine some open source learning materials for people interested in open source, distributed systems, Rust, Golang, and other infrastructure knowledges.
- Ruft — Rust implementation of raft distributed consensus algorithm
- BoringNES — An extremely simple NES emulator in Rust.
- geng_os — Yet another OS written in Rust
- xv7 —
🦀️Operating System in 100% Pure Rust
- ElohimOS — OS project in the 2020's.
- pastebin.rs — A simple pastebin in Rust.
- 《The Rust Programming Language》 - Affectionately nicknamed “the book,” The Rust Programming Language will give you an overview of the language from first principles. You’ll build a few projects along the way, and by the end, you’ll have a solid grasp of the language.
- 《Futures Explained in 200 Lines of Rust》 - This book aims to explain Futures in Rust using an example driven approach, exploring why they're designed the way they are, and how they work.