3D game engine written in Rust.
WARNING: Some places are semi-complete or just does not implemented yet, this engine is not in production-ready state yet.
These screenshots are from rusty-shooter which is a big demo for the engine.
- Deferred shading
- Directional light
- Point light + shadows
- Spot light + shadows
- Bump mapping
- Screen-Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO)
- Soft shadows
- Volumetric light (spot, point)
- Scene graph with pivot, camera, mesh, light, particle system, sprite nodes
- Built-in save/load - save/load state of engine in one call
- High quality binaural sound with HRTF support
- Particle systems with soft particles
- A* pathfinder
- FBX Loader
- TTF Fonts
- PNG, JPG, TGA, etc. textures
- Advanced node-based UI with lots of widgets.
- Animation blending state machine - similar to Mecanim in Unity Engine
- Animation retargetting - allows you to remap animation from one model to another
- Asset management (textures, models, sound buffers)
- Simple physics
- Core library
Contributions are very welcome! Please check Issues to see how you can help project and feel free to create your own issue!
- FBX loader supports versions 7100 - 7400. Binary 7500 is not supported yet, but ASCII is.
- TTF loader does not supports compound characters!