A collection of tools for working with binary data and POD structs in Rust.
- pod is an approach at building a safe interface for transmuting POD structs to and from byte slices.
- packed exposes unaligned packed data structurs in a safe and stable manner.
- nue-macros provides helpers for
pod, as well as a serialization-like library for dealing with binary streams of data.
- nue-codegen allows the use of
nue-macroswithout syntax extensions on stable Rust.
- nue-io contains various supporting structs and traits for readers and writers.