Rust Search Extension
The ultimate search extension for Rust
Search docs, crates, builtin attributes, official books, and error codes, etc in your address bar instantly.
- Search Primitive Types and Modules
- Search Structs, Traits and Enums
- Search Functions, Methods and Macros
- Search builtin attributes
- Search crates on https://crates.io or https://lib.rs
- Search crate's docs on docs.rs
- Search Compiler Error Index with error codes
- Search Rust official book chapters
- Search Cargo Clippy lints
- Offline mode, search local Rust docs (
rustup docs --std)
- Builtin commands (
- Docs.rs enhancements (display Feature flags)
How to use it
Input keyword rs in the address bar, press
Space to activate the search bar. Then enter any word you want to search, the extension will response the related search results instantly.
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/huhu/rust-search-extension Cloning into 'rust-search-extension'... $ cd rust-search-extension $ make chrome # For Chrome version $ make firefox # For Firefox version $ make edge # For Edge version
- You can contact us on Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/UAzW4A
- Or by adding the Wechat ID:
huhu_io, we'll invite you to our Wechat group.
Thanks for the sponsorship from these great companies.