tic - time interval counts and statistics
a high-performance stats library focused on rates and latencies from timestamped events
Code of Conduct
NOTE: All conversations and contributions to this project shall adhere to the Code of Conduct
The API documentation of this library can be found at docs.rs/tic
Performance and Example
Performance is a top-priority. To test performance, we use tic to benchmark itself.
cargo run --release --example benchmark -- --help cargo run --release --example benchmark
- high throughput - millions of samples per second
- latched histogram - for analyzing the full distribution of sample lengths
- heatmaps - to generate distribution traces and waterfalls
- meters - to expose readings for client usage
- http metrics - simple metrics on http for scraping and monitoring, Prometheus compatible
- generic - channel type is generic, and used to label the type of sample
- flexible - per channel stats are accessible by registering appropriate
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.