SQLite is a fast and compact relational database management system, but it is limited to single-node configurations. ChiselStore extends SQLite to run on a cluster of machines with the Raft consensus algorithm. With ChiselStore, you get the benefits of easy-to-use, embeddable SQLite but with Raft's high availability and fault tolerance.
For more information, check out the following blog post.
- SQLite with Raft's high availability and fault tolerance
- Strong consistency with optional relaxed reads
- Embeddable Rust library
- Efficient node restarts (with Raft snapshots)
- Dynamic cluster membership (with Raft joint consensus)
- Support executing non-deterministic SQL functions
See the example server of how to use the ChiselStore library.
This project is licensed under the MIT license.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in ChiselStore by you, shall be licensed as MIT, without any additional terms or conditions.