Chill is a client-side CouchDB library for the Rust programming language, available on crates.io. It targets Rust Stable.
Chill's three chief design goals are convenience, safety, and efficiency.
You can read more about its design and development here:
- Rethinking CouchDB in Rust (2016-02-23)
- Announcing Chill v0.1.1 (2016-04-18)
Chill's most recent release is v0.3.0, available as of 2016-10-01.
The next release will be v0.4.0 and will entail:
- A much-needed refresh of dependencies, Serde v1.x perhaps being the most important, and,
- Possibly an overhaul of the API to support asynchronous I/O via the Tokio model.
Chill is licensed under either of:
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0), or,
- MIT License (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT).
Do you find this crate useful? Not useful? Please send feedback!