- "Bitcoin wastes energy"
- How Much Energy Does Bitcoin Actually Consume?
- Three Myths about Bitcoin’s Energy Consumption
- On Bitcoin's Energy Consumption
- Natural gas venting: How Bitcoin solved a 160 year old problem.
- Bitcoin Does Not Waste Energy
- Energy Waste Fallacy
- The Last Word on Bitcoin’s Energy Consumption
- Addressing Persisting Bitcoin Criticisms
- Common Critiques #4: Bitcoin Wastes Energy
- The Bitcoin Mining Network: Trends, Average Creation Costs, Electricity Consumption & Sources
- PoW is Efficient
- Bitcoin Miners Consume A Reasonable Amount of Energy — And It's All Worth It
- Bitcoin Mining Wastes Energy? What If That’s Good?
- Bitcoin: A Bold American Future
- "Bitcoin might exhaust all energy available to people"
- "Uses more energy than Visa per transaction"
- The Bitcoin vs Visa Electricity Consumption Fallacy
- On Bitcoin, the Gray Lady Embraces Climate Lysenkoism
- What Bloomberg Gets Wrong About Bitcoin’s Climate Footprint
- The Frustrating, Maddening, All-Consuming Bitcoin Energy Debate
- Uncovering The Hidden Costs Of The Petrodollar
- Carbon Footprint differences: BTC vs Banks
- "Uses dirty, non-renewable energy"
- Bitcoin Is The First Global Market For Electricity And Will Unleash Renewables
- Noahbjectivity on Bitcoin Mining
- Green energy and Bitcoin
- Jack Dorsey Says Bitcoin Can Make the World Greener. Could He Be Right?
- Beware of Lazy Research: Let’s Talk Electricity Waste & How Bitcoin Mining Can Power A Renewable Energy Renaissance
- Addressing Concerns About Bitcoin’s Electricity Use
- How Bitcoin could drive the clean energy revolution
- Bitcoin vs. Gold mining
- Bitcoin's Energy Consumption - A shift in perspective
- Why Bitcoin’s Imitators Are Scams
- "Coin X is faster than Bitcoin"
- "Coin X is more fairly distributed than Bitcoin"
- See Justice
- Bitcoin Can't Be Copied
- Bitcoin, Not Blockchain
- "Bitcoin is MySpace"
- "Bitcoin developers can increase its inflation"
- "Bitcoin is not scarce because it can be cloned"
- Shitcoin Definition
- "Bitcon is a Ponzi/pyramid scheme"
- "Bitcoin is for Criminals"
- "Bitcoin was not fairly distributed", "Bitcoin increases inequality"
- "Too Volatile"
- "Bitcoin is a bad medium-of-exchange"
- "No intrinsic value", "Bitcoin is a bubble"
- "Bitcoin isn't scalable", "Can't process as many payments as Visa"
- "Some inflation is good for the economy"
- "Without inflation there won't be enough money for everybody"
- The Bitcoin Central Bank's Perfect Monetary Policy
PoW vs. PoS
- What's Wrong with Proof of Stake?
- Proof-of-Stake Fallacy
- Nothing is Cheaper than Proof of Work
- On Stake and Consensus
- Long Live Proof-of-Work, Long Live Mining
- Proof-of-Stake & the Wrong Engineering Mindset
- Work is Timeless, Stake is Not
- Centralization of Stake in PoS
- Proof of Stake is Still Pointless
Control over Bitcoin
- "Miners control Bitcoin"
- "Satoshi might come back and crash Bitcoin"
- Measuring Decentralization
- "Governments can ban Bitcoin"
- "Governments can attack the Bitcoin network"
- "Bitcoin is not backed by anything"
- "Bitcoin is mined/controlled by China"
- "Governments will create their own crypto coin and force it on people"
- "Governments decide what counts as money"
- "Quantum computing breaks Bitcoin"
- "Block rewards will stop in the future and Bitcoin will lose all security"
- "Bitcoin Gets Hacked"
Other FUD Rebuttal Collections
- casebitcoin.com - Bitcoin Common Critiques
- Every Reason Bitcoin Will Not Fail
- lopp.net - Misconceptions
- Nic Carter: Medium
- Tomer Strolight: Medium
- Allen Farrington: Medium
- Nik Bhatia: Medium
- Lyn Alden
- Parker Lewis: Blog
- Hugo Nguyen: Medium
- Knut Svanholm: Medium
- Tone Vays
Please feel free to add and improve by submitting pull-requests.
Sources should be free (not behind a pay-wall).
It's okay to link the same source more than once if it applies to multiple topics.