A library to build Bitcoin SV applications in Rust.
- P2P protocol messages (construction and serialization)
- Address encoding and decoding
- Transaction signing
- Script evaluation
- Node connections and basic message handling
- Wallet key derivation and mnemonic parsing
- Mainnet and testnet support
- Various Bitcoin primitives
- Genesis upgrade support
sv = "0.2" to Cargo.toml
This library should not be used for consensus code because its validation checks are incomplete.
Comparison with other Rust libraries
rust-bitcoin - rust-sv has no ties to rust-bitcoin. This library can do everything rust-bitcoin can do and more for Bitcoin SV.
parity-bitcoin - The parity Bitcoin client is a full node in Rust. Its code is more full-featured and also more complex.
bitcrust - The bitcrust project is strong in some areas and lacking in others. The two projects could be used together.
rust-sv is licensed under the MIT license.