do you make things and have a website showcasing such things? you should join!
create a pull request adding yourself to the config file. in the body, say a bit about why you want to join and include a link to your website. make sure you follow the criteria outlined below. you can also shoot an email to [email protected].
a full config entry looks like this, everything besides
url is optional:
- name: kognise url: https://kognise.dev/ colors: border: '#ced4da' text: '#000000' links: '#6741d9' stylesheets: - https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=IBM+Plex+Mono:[email protected]&display=swap font_stack: '"IBM Plex Mono", monospace'
font_stack can be provided if you wish to make the embed's design more closely match your site.
the link color should have good contrast with your website background and white.
to embed the webring on your site, replace
<name> with your site's name, of course:
<iframe src='https://overengineering.kognise.dev/embed/<name>' width='100%' height='100' style='user-select: none;' frameBorder='0'></iframe>
link_color can be specified as query parameters and will override the colors specified in your config entry. colors in your config entry are optional and will, in turn, override the root defaults.
- this is a webring containing personal sites only.
- sites must reference at least 4 things the owner created. creations in any category count. the majority of the site content should be written and layed out by the site's creator(s).
- members must embed the webring widget on the main page of their site.
- no illegal, nsfw, or gory content is allowed. duh.
- don't be evil, unless you really have to.