The officially supported Ruby driver for MongoDB.
Documentation is located here.
API docs can be found here.
Support & Feedback
For issues, questions or feedback related to the Ruby driver, please look into our support channels. Please do not email any of the Ruby developers directly with issues or questions - you're more likely to get an answer quickly on the mongodb-user list on Google Groups.
Bugs & Feature Requests
Do you have a bug to report or a feature request to make?
- Visit our issue tracker and login (or create an account if necessary).
- Navigate to the RUBY project.
- Click 'Create Issue' and fill out all the applicable form fields.
When reporting an issue, please keep in mind that all information in JIRA for all driver projects (ex. RUBY, CSHARP, JAVA) and the Core Server (ex. SERVER) project is PUBLICLY visible.
- Provide as much information as possible about the issue.
- Provide detailed steps for reproducing the issue.
- Provide any applicable code snippets, stack traces and log data.
- Specify version information for the driver and MongoDB.
PLEASE DO NOT
- Provide any sensitive data or server logs.
- Report potential security issues publicly (see 'Security Issues').
The driver uses RSpec as it's primary testing tool. To run all tests simple run
To run a test at a specific location (where
42 is the line number), use:
If you’ve identified a potential security related issue in a driver or any other MongoDB project, please report it by following the instructions here.
Full release notes and release history are available here.
Copyright (C) 2009-2016 MongoDB, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.