Flareact is an edge-rendered React framework powered by Cloudflare Workers.
It's inspired by Next.js.
That means it supports nice API patterns like:
- File-based routing
- Dynamic page paths
- Data fetching for page props using
- Universal application rendering (server and client)
However, it's brand new! So it's also a bunch of these things:
- An early prototype
- Missing years worth of optimizations the Next.js team has implemented
- Probably has a heavy bundle
- Styles? Sort of borked right now