This is a bot that will buy a PS5 through Walmart. It's written in python and uses selenium to interact with web pages. It's a very simple program that uses recursion to prevent the code from crashing from running faster than the webpage. There's no promise it'll work everytime though. If the site crashes, the code will stop. There's currently only a bot for Walmart's PS5 disc edition.
I decided to remove the release. Please just run the code on an IDE of your choice as I try to improve the program
- Add Xbox
- Refresh page
- Add more sites (Currently just walmart), next being Target?
- Make better UI
- Tell user that address and payment info is not necessary to run
- Allow users to input their own link (if outside of the US)
- Allow other browsers besides Chrome
- Allow users to sign into said site if theres an account log in lock on purchases
- Make official release
- Make the address line include City, State, ZIP, and apartment number