Domain Scanning Tool
A tool for domain bulk scanning based on SOA record. It can be used to find nice domain hacks at high speed.
Its features include:
- Easy to use interface;
- Fast scanning speed;
- Supporting both IPv4 and IPv6
- (Theoretically) supporting all suffixes including secondary ones and even higher levels;
- Supporting scanning multiple suffixes at once;
- Only relying on Python built-in libraries.
To use this tool, simple run:
git clone https://github.com/dynos01/DomainScanningTool cd DomainScanningTool python DomainScanningTool.py
Server addresses are like these:
Suffixes are like these:
com, net (e.g. without the dot)
The example dictionary
LLL.txt contains all combinations of there letters. You can use your own dictionary instead.
- Can't distinguish reserved domains, as this tool relies on DNS system.