Mobile Security Framework (MobSF)
Mobile Security Framework (MobSF) is an automated, all-in-one mobile application (Android/iOS/Windows) pen-testing, malware analysis and security assessment framework capable of performing static and dynamic analysis. MobSF support mobile app binaries (APK, XAPK, IPA & APPX) along with zipped source code and provides REST APIs for seamless integration with your CI/CD or DevSecOps pipeline.The Dynamic Analyzer helps you to perform runtime security assessment and interactive instrumented testing.
If you liked MobSF and find it useful, please consider donating.
It's easy to build open source, try maintaining a project once. Long live open source!
- Try MobSF Static Analyzer Online:
- MobSF in CI/CD: mobsfscan
- Conference Presentations: Slides & Videos
- MobSF Online Course: OpSecX MAS
- What's New: See Changelog
e-Learning Courses & Certifications
- Free Support: Free limited support, questions, help and discussions, join our Slack channel
- Enterprise Support: Priority feature requests, live support & onsite training, see
Contribution, Feature Requests & Bugs
- Read CONTRIBUTING.md before opening bugs, feature requests and pull request.
- For Project updates and announcements, follow @ajinabraham or @OpenSecurity_IN.
- Github Issues are only for tracking bugs and feature requests. Do not post support or help queries there. We have a slack channel for that.
Static Analysis - Android
Static Analysis - Android Source Tree-view
Static Analysis - iOS
Dynamic Analysis - Android APK
Web API Viewer
- Amrutha VC - For the new MobSF logo
- Dominik Schlecht - For the awesome work on adding Windows Phone App Static Analysis to MobSF
- Esteban - Better Android Manifest Analysis and Static Analysis Improvement.
- Matan Dobrushin - For adding Android ARM Emulator support to MobSF - Special thanks goes for cuckoo-droid
- Shuxin - Android Binary Analysis
- Abhinav Saxena - (@xandfury) - For Travis CI and Logging integration
- Netguru (@karolpiateknet, @mtbrzeski) - For iOS Swift support, Rule contributions and SAST refactoring.
- Maxime Fawe - (@Arenash13) - For Matching Strategy implementation of SAST pattern matching algorithms.
- Abhinav Sejpal (@Abhinav_Sejpal) - For poking me with bugs, feature requests, and UI & UX suggestions
- Anant Srivastava (@anantshri) - For Activity Tester Idea
- Anto Joseph (@antojoseph) - For the help with SuperSU
- Bharadwaj Machiraju (@tunnelshade) - For writing pyWebProxy from scratch
- Rahul (@c0dist) - Kali Support
- MindMac - For writing Android Blue Pill
- Oscar Alfonso Diaz - (@OscarAkaElvis) - For Dockerfile contributions
- Thomas Abraham - For JS Hacks on UI
- Tim Brown (@timb_machine) - For the iOS Binary Analysis Ruleset
- Shanil Prasad (@Rajuraju14) - For improving iOS ATS Analysis