pgoapi - a pokemon go api lib in python
pgoapi is a client/api/demo for Pokemon Go by https://github.com/tejado.
It allows automatic parsing of requests/responses by finding the correct protobuf objects over a naming convention and will return the response in a parsed python dictionary format.
- This is unofficial - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !
- I don't play pokemon go !
- No bot/farming code included !
- Python 2 and 3
- Google/PTC auth
- Address parsing for GPS coordinates
- Allows chaining of RPC calls
- Re-auth if ticket expired
- Check for server side-throttling
- Advanced logging/debugging
- Uses POGOProtos
- Mostly all available RPC calls (see API reference on the wiki)
Documentation is available at the github pgoapi wiki.
- Python 2 or 3
- protobuf (>=3)
- geopy (only for pokecli demo)
- s2sphere (only for pokecli demo)
Mila432 for the login secrets
elliottcarlson for the Google Auth PR
AeonLucid for improved protos
AHAAAAAAA for parts of the s2sphere stuff
mikeres0 for the slack channel including auto signup
DeirhX for thread-safety