Create textures from Glsl fragment shaders on Blender 2.8+
- Operator Search:
SpaceBardepending on your setup). Type
Sourcefile (which can be a path to an external file).
- Use the Image on your materials. The Image name will be based on the name of the source file.
- Go to the Text Editor (or an external editor if your source file is external) and edit the shader. It will hot reload.
The uniform specs will be the same that:
- The Book of Shaders: gentel guide into shaders
- PixelSpirit Deck: esoteric tarot deck, where each card builds on top of each other a portable library of generative GLSL code.
- glslCanvas: Js/WebGL
- glslEditor: Js/WebGL/Electron editor
- glslViewer: C++/OpenGL ES 2.0 native app for win/osx/linux/raspberry pi
- ofxshader: Openframeworks addon
- vscode-glsl-canvas: live WebGL preview of GLSL shaders for VSCode made by Luca Zampetti
- shader-doodle: A friendly web-component for writing and rendering shaders made by @halvves
So far the supported uniforms are:
uniform vec2 u_resolution;: 2D vector with the width and height of the target texture
uniform float u_time;: float variable with the amount of seconds of the timeline