Dutch for PIG. PIG is an Acronym for Plex/InfluxDB/Grafana
Varken is a standalone application to aggregate data from the Plex ecosystem into InfluxDB using Grafana for a frontend
- Sonarr - Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users.
- SickChill - SickChill is an automatic Video Library Manager for TV Shows.
- Radarr - A fork of Sonarr to work with movies à la Couchpotato.
- Tautulli - A Python based monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server.
- Ombi - Want a Movie or TV Show on Plex or Emby? Use Ombi!
- Unifi - The Global Leader in Managed Wi-Fi Systems
- Lidarr - Looks and smells like Sonarr but made for music.
- Multiple server support for all modules
- Geolocation mapping from GeoLite2
- Grafana Worldmap Panel support
Varken Installation guides can be found in the wiki.
Please read Asking for Support before seeking support.
Click here for quick access to discord support. No app or account needed!
Influxdb is required but not packaged as part of Varken. Varken will create its database on its own. If you choose to give varken user permissions that do not include database creation, please ensure you create an influx database named