How They dbt
A curated collection of publicly available resources on how data-driven organizations around the world utilize dbt
Many companies regularly come forward and share their best practices and techniques various public platforms like blogs, conferences & other events. These dispersed resources are gathered and curated in this repository.
- Model organization
- Continuous integration & running dbt in production
Organizations & how they use dbt
- Dagster and dbt: Better Together
- dbt Examples
- Identifying model deprecation and optimization candidates + exposure updates: Good Data at Good Eggs: Using Dagster to manage the data platform
- Orchestrating dbt with Dagster (video)
- Practical tips to get the best out of Data Build Tool (dbt) — Part 1
- Practical tips to get the best out of Data Build Tool (dbt) — Part 2
- One analyst's guide for going from good to great
dbt packages make up a significant portion of the dbt ecosystem and there's an existing list of packages in the dbt hub. This section focuses on adapters and other tools, such as CLIs and linters, related to dbt development.
Adapters that are not listed in the list of Fishtown and community supported adapters:
- dbt-helper - A helper tool for dbt development and data warehouse management
- pre-commit-dbt - Pre-commit hooks to ensure the quality of your dbt projects
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.