Beginner Friendly repository for hacktoberfest.
Make sure you add your source code in appropriate topic folder. If their isn't a folder already for you topic, Make one .
If the source code contains single file like DS and algorithms implementation, add them as it is else wrap the content in a folder with the name of project .
Algorithms, Cheat-Sheet, and Resources
Collection of Useful Algorithms in multiple programming languages and some awesome cheat-sheet and resources for learning geeky stuffs. Please Star The Repo If You Liked
Please find below the links to awesome cheat-sheet and resources:
- A ridiculous collection of cheatsheets
- Awesome cheatsheets for popular programming languages, frameworks and development tools
📓UI component dev & test: React, Vue, Angular, React Native, Ember, Web Components & more!
- Awesome lists about all kinds of interesting topics
- List of Development YouTube Channels
📝A curated list of Web Performance Optimization
💻 📖Laws, Theories, Principles and Patterns that developers will find useful. #hackerlaws
- A Collection of application ideas which can be used to improve your coding skills
- Teach Yourself Computer Science
🤓Build your own (insert technology here)
- Google's Engineering Practices documentation
- A list of Free Software network services and web applications which can be hosted locally
- Real-time performance monitoring, done right!
🎓Path to a free self-taught education in Computer Science!
📚List of awesome university courses for learning Computer Science!
- Deploy a Production Ready Kubernetes Cluster
- Git Commands
- Simple terminal UI for git commands
- A gitmoji interactive command line tool for using emojis on commits
- This is about useful JS tips!
- LazyLoad is a fast, lightweight and flexible script that speeds up your web application by loading your content images, videos and iframes only as they enter the viewport
- Polymer - library which enables cross-browser support for HTML5 web components
- A table library that works everywhere
- Ext JS
- Fastify - Fast and low overhead web framework, for Node.js
📊Cube.js - Open Source Analytics Framework](https://github.com/cube-js/cube.js
- Cool Python features for machine learning
- [A collection of Python Scripts made for fun, while exploring Python
Must Must have Chrome-Extensions:
- Adblock Plus
- GitHub Repository Size
- Isometric Contributions
- React Developer Tools
- Refined GitHub
- React-Typescript Cheatsheet
- Lint rules related to React & JSX for TSLint
🐐Simple and complete React DOM testing utilities that encourage good testing practices
- React Native Awesome Button
- React Native Awesome Slider
- Simple and complete React DOM testing utilities
- Jest utilities for Styled Components
- Collection of useful React components
- Build forms in React, without the tears
- High performance
<canvas>rendering for React components
- A React-Native datetime-picker for Android and iOS
- Galio is a beautifully designed, Free and Open Source React Native Framework
- A description of the conceptual model of React without implementation burden
- Recoil - An experimental state management library for React apps
- The recommended Code Splitting library for React
- A draggable and resizable grid layout with responsive breakpoints, for React
- A collection of beautiful and useful React hooks to speed-up your components and hooks development
- Tech interview prep list
- A curated awesome list of lists of interview questions. Feel free to contribute!
- 101+ coding interview problems
🕸Almost complete answers to "Front-end Job Interview Questions" which you can use to interview potential candidates, test yourself or completely ignore
- Pramp - Practice live interviews with peers
- Coding Interview University
Want to Contribute ?
Can't see your favorite algorithm script or cheat-sheet? Send a PR for adding your favorite algorithm in any programming language.