IPython notebooks for topics specific tutorials
- How to convert sql queries to pandas
- How to convert sql queries to SQLAlchemy
- Doing things with python collections
Data files used for tutorials
- buildings.csv list of tallest building taken from wikipedia.
- continents.csv: A mapping of countries to continents
We also have a buildings.db which is a sqlite file which has the same data as csv files. We will show a sql statement, and then a pandas expression to get the same result. The sql statement can be used with the buildings.db.
The required libraries can be installed with
pip install -r requirements.txt