The ultimate Python library in building OAuth and OpenID Connect servers. JWS, JWK, JWA, JWT are included.
Authlib is compatible with Python2.7+ and Python3.6+.
Generic, spec-compliant implementation to build clients and providers:
- The OAuth 1.0 Protocol
- The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework
- RFC6749: The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework
- RFC6750: The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework: Bearer Token Usage
- RFC7009: OAuth 2.0 Token Revocation
- RFC7591: OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
- RFC7592: OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Management Protocol
- RFC7636: Proof Key for Code Exchange by OAuth Public Clients
- RFC7662: OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection
- RFC8414: OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Metadata
- RFC8628: OAuth 2.0 Device Authorization Grant
- OpenID Connect 1.0
- OpenID Connect Core 1.0
- OpenID Connect Discovery 1.0
Connect third party OAuth providers with Authlib built-in client integrations:
- Flask OAuth Client
- Django OAuth Client
- Starlette OAuth Client
- FastAPI OAuth Client
Build your own OAuth 1.0, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID Connect providers:
|If you want to quickly add secure token-based authentication to Python projects, feel free to check Auth0's Python SDK and free plan at auth0.com/overview.|
|For quickly implementing token-based authentication, feel free to check Authing's Python SDK.|
|Get professionally-supported Authlib with the Tidelift Subscription.|
- Homepage: https://authlib.org/.
- Documentation: https://docs.authlib.org/.
- Purchase Commercial License: https://authlib.org/plans.
- Blog: https://blog.authlib.org/.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/authlib.
- StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/authlib.
- Other Repositories: https://github.com/authlib.
- Subscribe Tidelift: https://tidelift.com/subscription/pkg/pypi-authlib.
If you found security bugs, please do not send a public issue or patch. You can send me email at [email protected]. Attachment with patch is welcome. My PGP Key fingerprint is:
72F8 E895 A70C EBDF 4F2A DFE0 7E55 E3E0 118B 2B4C
Or, you can use the Tidelift security contact. Tidelift will coordinate the fix and disclosure.
Authlib offers two licenses:
- BSD for open source projects
- Commercial license for closed source projects
Companies can purchase a commercial license at Authlib Plans.
If your company is creating a closed source OAuth provider, it is strongly suggested that your company purchasing a commercial license.
If you need any help, you can always ask questions on StackOverflow with a tag of "Authlib". DO NOT ASK HELP IN GITHUB ISSUES.
We also provide commercial consulting and supports. You can find more information at https://authlib.org/support.