A simple light class prefab for the Godot engine inspired by the string-based light animation system originally found in Quake: https://github.com/id-Software/Quake
Godot version 3.4.2
- Includes all the 11 original Quake animation tables.
- The light animation affects the emission of the lamp material/s.
- Supports optional fade between the string animation values to break the stepping effect where needed.
- Supports custom user animations.
- Animations can be previewed in the Godot editor.
Feel free to use anyway you like. Credits appreciated.