My Other Resource Lists
Logic and Coding Games
Programming-related games are a very popular topic on Reddit and elsewhere. Over the past year I accumulated a ton of saved links, and I've finally sorted through them all.
These are the games I find most interesting and/or have seen recommended most often. Some of them actually attempt to teach you a real programming language, and some are more about logical thinking.
This list doesn't contain programming challenge sites like HackerRank. Those are arguably very similar to puzzles, but for my purposes they're not "gamey" enough to include.
- Reddit - 31 Coders Games and Puzzle Sites
- Reddit - A friend introduced me to this site that lets you practice security concepts in a game
- Reddit - Games to help both young and old get into logic, engineering, and programming
- Reddit - Programming Puzzlers Wiki
- Reddit - What are some problem solving games that scratch the programming itch?
- Medium - 12 Free Games to Learn Programming
- Medium - Collection of Coders Games to Improve Your Skills