Utilities that you use in various projects made in FastAPI.
Source Code: https://github.com/yezz123/fastapi-lazy
Install the project:
pip install fastapi-lazy
- Use the data contained in the JWT
- Use the username contained in the JWT and fetch data.
- Create User Models based on Pydantic.
- Multi Database Support:
- Creates the dependency to be used to connect to the Postgresql.
- Creates the dependency to be used to connect to the MongoDB.
- Create the dependency to be used to connect to the SQlite using SQLAlchemy.
- Support Redis Cache:
- Creates a
pickleof the object passed as a parameter and saves it in the Redis which is also passed as a parameter.
- Read the
pickleof the object saved in RedisDB and return it as Python object.
- Creates a
- Support UUID generator:
- Create a custom UUID4 using the current timestamp.
- Create a JWT token creator & verifier.
- Create a simple Password hash using
- Create an Email Validator.
You should create a virtual environment and activate it:
python -m venv venv/
And then install the development dependencies:
pip install -r requirements.dev.txt
Format the code
Execute the following command to apply
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.