Flask-APScheduler is a Flask extension which adds support for the APScheduler.
- Loads scheduler configuration from Flask configuration.
- Loads job definitions from Flask configuration.
- Allows to specify the hostname which the scheduler will run on.
- Provides a REST API to manage the scheduled jobs.
- Provides authentication for the REST API.
Take a look at the examples to see how it works.
Also take a look at COMMON-ISSUES.md for help.
You can install Flask-APScheduler via Python Package Index (PyPI),:
$ pip install Flask-APScheduler
Please use the Issues for feature requests and troubleshooting usage.