What is it?
Zarr is a Python package providing an implementation of compressed, chunked, N-dimensional arrays, designed for use in parallel computing. See the documentation for more information.
- Create N-dimensional arrays with any NumPy
- Chunk arrays along any dimension.
- Compress and/or filter chunks using any NumCodecs codec.
- Store arrays in memory, on disk, inside a zip file, on S3, etc...
- Read an array concurrently from multiple threads or processes.
- Write to an array concurrently from multiple threads or processes.
- Organize arrays into hierarchies via groups.
Where to get it
Zarr can be installed from PyPI using
pip install zarr
conda install -c conda-forge zarr
For more details, including how to install from source, see the installation documentation.