A curated list of awesome StarkNet resources, libraries, tools and more.
Please check the contribution guidelines for information on formatting and writing pull requests.
- Editor Plugins
- StarkNet and Cairo Documentation - Official Documentation.
- Setting up the environment - How to install Cairo and StarkNet.
- How Cairo Works - Low-level explanation of Cairo's mechanics.
- Hello StarkNet - Tutorial for writing and deploying a contract.
- Hello Cairo - Tutorials for writing various simple Cairo contracts.
- Cairo Reference - Explanation of Cairo's syntax
- Cairo – a Turing-complete STARK-friendly CPU architecture - Cairo Whitepaper
- A verified algebraic representation of Cairo program execution - Proof Cairo's soundness using the Lean proof assistant
- Cairo Playground - In-browser Cairo IDE, examples and puzzles
- StarkNet Voting Workshop - End to end tutorial on building a voting app
- Unit Testing in StarkNet - Using
pytestto test contracts
- Managing StarkNet deployments using Nile
Perama's Blog - Large set of educational StarkNet / Cairo resources
Practical StarkNet lessons learned - Helpful tips for new StarkNet/Cairo programmers
Cairo Common Library - Docs for the Cairo Common Library (stdlib equivalent)
Cairo Concepts Overview - High level overview of concepts encountered in the Cairo ecosystem (Ethereum, Smart Contracts, Decentralization, Scaling, L2, Rollups, ZKPs etc.)
Account Abstraction - Explanation of StarkNet's account abstraction
Test Accounts - Explanation of building test accounts
- Cairo by Example - An introduction to Cairo with simple examples.
- Skeleton for StarkNet
- Quick example of a Minimum verifiable program
- Skeleton for SHARP
- SHARP programs differ from Cairo programs, this shows how to use SHARP for your own custom Cairo deploys (e.g. if you'd use StarkEx)
- StarkWare | Scaling Ethereum, ZK-rollups, Layer 1's, and more! - Interview with Louis Guthmann, Ecosystem Lead @ StarkWare
Built / Deployed on StarkNet
- ZigZagExchange - Orderbook DEX
- physics-puzzle - Physics puzzle
- RYO - Dope Wars game engine
- qasr - ETH <> StarkNet NFT Bridge
- starknet-dai-bridge - ETH <> StarkNet DAI Bridge
- rk4-starknet - Runge Kutta 4th Order Method on StarkNet
- stardrop - Anonymous rewards
- tictactoe - RL Agent playing Tic-Tac-Toe
- tiny-dnn-on-starknet - Deep Neural Net PoC
- argent-contracts-starknet - Argent's Account contracts
- starknet-hardhat-example - Example usage of the Starknet Hardhat plugin.
- starknet-react-example - Connect your ReactApp to StarkNet
- Dapp Developer at Shard labs.
- Open source developer at Open Zeppelin.
- Cairo engineers at Immutable.
- Chainlink integration team.
- Blockchain software engineer at JellyFi.
- starknet-hardhat-plugin - A plugin for integrating Starknet tools into Hardhat projects
- cairo-contracts - OpenZeppelin Contracts written in Cairo
- starknet-devnet - Local testnet
- nile - CLI tool to develop StarkNet projects written in Cairo by OpenZeppelin
- starkops - StarkNet CLI
- argent-x - Browser extension wallet
- cairo_kernel - Jupyter kernel for Cairo.
- warp - Solidity to cairo transpiler
- cairo.vim - (Outdated) vim syntax plugin for Cairo
Visual Studio Code
- Cairo VS Code - VS Code syntax support for Cairo (requires manual installation)
To the extent possible under law, Georgios Konstantopoulos has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.