A collaborative curated list of Functional Programming resources, people, communities, events, tools, and books
Awesome list of Functional Programming.
- Functional Programming Forever - A novel exploration of symbolic transformations across discrete domains
- Functional Programming by Tony Scialo, CodeByte
- Functors, Applicatives, And Monads In Pictures
- Why Functional Programming Matters
- Dev.to #functional
- Learn You A Haskell
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- The Agda Wiki - Tutorials
- Functional Programming Principles in Scala
- A practical introduction to functional programming
You can promote whoever you think capable to be written here, even yourself, we will check your track record if you are really capable to be written here
Click to show people list
List of Functional Programming communities.
List of Functional Programming events.
- Fun(c) 2018.4: Adam Rosien - why do Functional Programmers always talk about Algebra(s)? - Why functional programmers talk about them constantly, and how you can use them in your projects.
List of Functional Programming supported tools.
- OCaml - OCaml is an industrial-strength programming language supporting functional, imperative and object-oriented styles
- Elm - A delightful language for reliable web applications.
- Clojure - Clojure is a dialect of Lisp, and shares with Lisp the code-as-data philosophy and a powerful macro system. Clojure is predominantly a functional programming language, and features a rich set of immutable, persistent data structures.
- ClojureScript - Clojure to JS compiler. LISP-like language, as is ClojureScript, and has extensive library support.
- F Sharp/F# - F# empowers everyone to write succinct, robust and performant code
- Elixir - Elixir is a dynamic, functional language for building scalable and maintainable applications.
- Haskell - An advanced, purely functional programming language
- Erlang - Practical functional programming for a parallel world
- Scala - Scala combines object-oriented and functional programming in one concise, high-level language.
List of Functional Programming books.
- Exploring ReasonML and functional programming
- Real World OCaml - Functional Programming For The Masses
- Haskell: The Craft of Functional Programming (International Computer Science Series)