An Instagram Bot serving as an account, people can use to create DeepFakes on Instagram.
The code needed a lot of configuring in order to work in my specific workplaces. I tried making it as easy as possible to run it yourself. Errors may occur! (Also this code only serves as a "show - off" and is not intended to be run since Instagram's terms of services strictly prohibits this.) Run it at your own risk.
Prerequisites & Installation
- Code was written and tested in Python 3.6.5 and 3.6.10
- Install the requirements.txt
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Install autocrop
pip install autocrop
- locate autocrop (/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/autocrop)
- replace entire folder with my updated autocrop
- deepfake.py requires numpy=1.15 -> we need a feature from numpy=1.16
- locate numpy-core (/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/numpy/core)
- replace function_base.py with my updated numpy function_base.py
- Additional things:
- Edit main.py on line 596 with your account details.
- Wait for the Instagram-Login to happen.
- Wait for Checker-,Editor-,and Sender-Class to be initialised.
Adding ranks to users
- Go to other_tools
python3.6 add_donator username rank
- Rank 1: 30 seconds videos + priority queue
- Rank 2: 45 seconds videos + priority queue + watermark removal
- Rank 3: 60 seconds videos + priority queue + watermark removal
- (Every other user is initially Rank 0)
- all stats can be found in log.json