Manage your daily tasks via CLI.
*Strikethrough support is new and not shown in below examples
- Add a new task to todays list or a specific day (-d YYYY-MM-DD).
- Open browser for a task with a link.
- Toggles complete status for a passed index.
- List todays tasks. day (-d YYYY-MM-DD) weekly (-w) monthly (-m)
- Move a task up/down. Can also reorganize with task values in the order you want them. (See example below)
- Move a task from a date (-d YYYY-MM-DD) to today or another date (-m YYYY-MM-DD).
- Remove a task for the passed index.
All commands have a
--help command with more information.
Clone and run
pip install .
Adding and removing tasks.
Adding task with link and browsing.
Moving tasks and reorganizing.